Practical gear for men of action. Every item hand-selected for its utility, durability, and wow factor. This box is geared to the man who gets the job done and enjoys a beer afterward. A versatile mix of cool stuff he’ll use and appreciate on different occasions.
- Ruike pocketknife P801. The blade is made of high-quality steel and slices like nobody’s business. Features smooth flipper action and superior ergonomics. Great for everyday carry, it looks badass enough for camo yet refined enough for tuxedo pants.
- Atwood paracord dispenser. Dispenses high-strength, tangle-free paracord from a spool. Features a built-in cutting blade, a belt clip, and an integrated ruler. Reloadable.
- Outdoor Edge Slidewinder utility knife. Use for cutting cord, boxes, fishing line, and more. Nimble little multitool accepts standard utility razor blades and features handy flathead and Phillips head screwdrivers, a pocket clip and lanyard hole, and an always-welcome bottle opener.
- Hybridlight Journey 250 flashlight. Waterproof, floating flashlight charges with its built-in solar panel or USB. Provides 18 hours of light on a full charge, holds a charge for seven years, and charges mobile devices.
- WRAPTIE 130. The fastest tie-down strap that packs in more functions and features than any other.
- XL Gorilla Grip gloves. Slip-resistant, breathable gloves offer ample protection and superior grip yet are thin enough for jobs requiring dexterity. Great for handling tools, rope, fish, or anything you need to get a good grip on.
- SubSafe. 6 or 12-inch (convertible) waterproof floating containers featured on Shark Tank keep food (sub sandwiches, etc.) or personal items from getting wet in or out of the cooler. Jeff says: This multiuse product doubles as a cocktail shaker on the beach and protects a bottle of wine in your checked baggage.
- L’il Sucker. Slip it on a can, bottle, mug, insulated cup, or tumbler and suction it to a smooth surface (watercraft, ATV, tailgate, scaffolding, tractor, lawnmower, hot tub). Stays put! No spills! Comes off effortlessly for sipping (or guzzling) and—presto!—sticks right back on.
Presentation: Giftboxes are assembled, packed, and shipped in a white box with lining paper that he’ll open like a present. Gift wrap the sealed box if you wish. For best results, do not disassemble.