Catching fish is fun! Cleaning them should not be a chore. This giftbox contains the most efficient tools to unhook and clean a fish. Features Cuda brand products, used by professional fishermen.
- Cuda flexible filet knife with sheath. 6-inch knife with titanium-bonded blade, nonslip handle, and an ultralight sheath with a water-drain system and reversible loop for righties or lefties. Jeff says: This knife performs multiple butchering tasks besides fileting fish. The tip gets into tight spaces between joints.
- Cuda freshwater long needle nose pliers. Titanium-bonded stainless steel pliers with an integrated crimper and long nose for removing fishhooks.
- Cuda mini snips. Features titanium-bonded blades that are three times harder than untreated stainless steel. Has an internal spring system and a micro-serrated edge for increased cutting performance. Cuts braided, mono, and fluorocarbon fishing lines.
- Cuda micro scissors. Designed to cut mono and braided line. Feature titanium-bonded blades with dual micro serrations. Nice, big finger holes and grippy handles—great for wet or slimy hands.
- Cuda clippers. Packed with features including a super sharp cutting jaw, line pick (detangler), jig eye cleaner, wire wrapper, and a diamond grit hook sharpener. Plus, a lanyard hole. Josh says: I purposely tangled some line to test out the line pick—it unpicked a giant bird’s nest in a jiff. Jeff says: He didn’t do it on purpose, actually.
Presentation: Giftbox is assembled, packed, and shipped in a white box with lining paper that he’ll open like a present. Gift wrap the sealed box if you wish. For best results, do not disassemble.
Box size: 16x8x4