Accessories every fisherman needs in his tackle box for fishing off the bank or in a boat. Featuring Cuda brand products, used by professional fishermen.
- Cuda sharpener. This must-have, multipurpose gadget easily sharpens non-serrated knifes, scissors, and fishing hooks. Features a built-in flathead screwdriver, four torx bits, and a lanyard hole.
- Cuda micro scissors. Designed to but mono and braided line. Feature titanium-bonded blades with dual micro serrations. Nice, big finger holes and grippy handles—great for wet or slimy hands.
- Cuda clippers. Packed with features including a super sharp cutting jaw, line pick (detangler), jig eye cleaner, wire wrapper, and a diamond grit hook sharpener. Plus, a lanyard hole. Josh says: I purposely tangled some line to test out the line pick—it unpicked a giant bird’s nest in a jiff. Jeff says: He didn’t do it on purpose, actually.
- Line Cutterz flat-mount fishing line cutter. Mounts to boat consoles, tackle boxes, spooling stations, rigging stations, standup paddleboards, kayaks, and beach fishing coolers to cut your lines quickly and easily.
- Retractable lanyards. Box of 2. Work with lanyard-capable tools and emergency disconnects that are required by law in some states for boating.
Presentation: Giftbox is assembled, packed, and shipped in a white box with lining paper that he’ll open like a present. Gift wrap the sealed box if you wish. For best results, do not disassemble.
Box size: 12x4x4