A must-have giftbox for the man who cleans his own meat. Specialty knife with replaceable blade system means he never has to sharpen a blade again. Interchangeable blades for field dressing, deboning, and meat carving for the table.
- Hybridlight NAV headlamp. Comes with both a headband and a hat clip. The head pivots 180 degrees so you can point the headlamp where you need it. Equipped with three bright LEDs (white, red, green) and a Switch Lock Mode to prevent the light from turning on in your bag. Provides five hours of light on one full charge and can be recharged via the micro USB port (cord included).
- Outdoor Edge RazorMax fixed-blade knife. Combines the strength and performance of a fixed-blade knife with a patented replaceable blade system. Two blade styles allow you to switch from a 3.5-inch drop-point to a 5-inch boning/filet blade so there's a two-in-one knife for field dressing and then processing game into perfect cuts for the table. Comes with six blades total (three of each style) and a belt sheath with a detachable blade carrier and storage box.
- Outdoor Edge Razor-Lite folding knife. Sharp, strong replacement razor-blade knife features a 3.5-inch blade that changes at the push of a button. The black oxide-coated blade holder supports the razor blade for the strength of a standard knife and sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. Comes with six replacement blades. (Uses the same 3.5-inch blades as the RazorMax.)
- MaggieBag Baggie Rack. Clips food storage bags open and upright so you can bag your meat with ease. Features a nonslip base and adjustable height for large or small bags. Josh says: This is just a great gadget. My wife uses mine to prep freezer meals.
- XL Gorilla Grip cut resistant gloves. Slip- and cut-resistant gloves offer superior grip and dexterity when cleaning meat. Also great for handling tools, rope, or anything else that needs gripping—even when wet or in the rain.
- EZ Gut. A sure way to ruin a hunting trip—not to mention the meat—is by nicking the wrong internal organs with a badly placed knife. The EZ Gut prevents such mishaps by slipping over the top of a sporting knife to control the blade depth and angle while making a cut. No more gut nicks or spilled bile.
- Smith's Caprella 2-step knife sharpener. Although the knives in this giftbox feature replaceable blades, they can be sharpened to extend their life. This sharpener features a preset 20-degree sharpening angle and a lanyard hole for on-the-spot sharpening.
- Monkey Wipes. A godsend when soap and water aren't available. Individually packaged wipes remove dirt, grease, oil, grime, and gore from skin and surfaces. Jeff says: I keep these handy not only in my hunting bag but also in my toolbox, glove compartment, and desk drawers.
Camo dry bags (pair). Use a bag to hold fresh meat so it doesn't contaminate the ice in your cooler. Or, use to hold uncontaminated ice so you can keep refreshing your RTIC cup.