Restore the DWR coating on GORE-TEX jackets and waterproof-breathable outerwear with Revivex Durable Water Repellent. Over time, DWR (durable water repellency) on technical gear wears off, and the fabric gets dirty and absorbs water. Regular reproofing treatment of rainwear, soft shells, ski pants, and GORE-TEX jackets is highly recommended to continuously repel water. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides the right protection in the rain and snow.
Clean garment as directed with Revivex® Pro Cleaner. Hang wet or dry garment on hanger. Shake well. Spray 5”-10” from garment in well-ventilated area. Apply liberally to high wear areas like shoulders and cuffs. Machine dry on medium heat or air dry for 24 hours. Check garment care instructions before machine drying.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, dirt and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for use on technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFAS-free with zero fluorocarbons.
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flies