The simple and practical vacuum seal marinade box is suitable for a variety of foods. Adequately large it allows substantial quantity of food to be marinated at a time. Conveniently marinade meats, poultry, fish and vegetables. The vacuum created causes the pores of the meat to enlarge, soaking in the delicious flavors of the marinade. Correct usage requires that you leave approximately an inch of air space before closing the lid and pumping out air. Hand wash with soap and water is recommended, always wipe completely dry before storing
- MARINADES A VARIETY OF FOODS : Marinades meats, poultry, fish and vegetables in a very short period of time.
- AIR TIGHT SEAL : The vacuum created in the container causes the pours to open drawing in the flavor of the delicious marinade. The vacuum pump creates an air light seal.
- SIMPLE USAGE : The simplicity of usage makes it an ideal choice for home cooking, barbecues and parties.
- VACUUM MARINADE: Vacuum pressure opens up the pathways in meat and pushes the marinade deep inside the meat, giving juicy and flavorful meat.
- RECOMMENDATION : Hand wash with soapy water recommended. Warning - Do not over pump air out of container. If placing in the refrigerator, make sure minimal amount of air has been removed.