The Adjustable Angle Pull-Thru Knife Sharpener offers new, innovative features never used on a manual knife sharpener and functional performance unmatched by standard edge maintenance products. This sharpener offers two stages of sharpening (COARSE and FINE) for all types of straight edge knives with a grind on both sides of the blade and a third fixed-angle slot for sharpening serrated edge blades. It will sharpen a wide variety of knives by simply adjusting the angle of the abrasive components to match the angle of the original factory grind. Just turn the dial to one of the 6 angles offered, then pull your knife through the appropriate slot(s). It's that easy! Stop messing with those difficult to use, cumbersome, and timely Precision Sharpening Kits and get an Adjustable Angle Pull-Thru Knife Sharpener from Smith's
- Angle Adjust™ knob that allows the user to adjust the angle of both the coarse and fine sharpening slots at the same time.
- Two Adjustable manual sharpening slots
- Coarse slot features Precision Ground Carbides to sharpen dull and damaged knives
- Fine slot offers ceramic stones for finishing the edge and light touch-ups
- The serrated fixed-angle slot with crossed ceramic stones designed to sharpen into the serrations of the knife
- Soft-touch handgrip; Non-Slip base for added stability