All types of specialty ropes and cords for every possible scenario. Uses range from a campsite clothesline to a five-in-one rope that’s a must-have for the apocalypse.
Pro tip: If you’re ever on Naked and Afraid, take the Parapocalypse as your survival tool.
- Camping kits
- Boating kits
- Vehicle emergency kits
- Survival kits
- Bugout bags
- Atwood Parapocalypse Ultimate Survival Cord. All the benefits of paracord, with strands that function as survival tools. Out in the wild and hungry? Catch a fish with the monofilament strand or make an animal snare with a heavier strand. Then, use the waxed-jute strand to start a fire and the heat-resistant cord to cook your catch rotisserie-style. There’s even a strand to use as sutures in a pinch.
- Atwood paracord dispenser. Dispenses high-strength, tangle-free paracord from a spool. Features a built-in cutting blade, a belt clip, and an integrated ruler. Reloadable.
- Atwood micro paracord dispenser. Lightweight and compact. Whether you need cord for around the house or on the trail, this cord dispenser makes it easy to have on hand and ready to use. Reloadable.
- Atwood Kevlar micro cord. Kevlar is used in bulletproof vests and gives this rope its 4,500-pound tensile strength. Lightweight and heat-resistant up to 900 degrees F.
- Set of stakes and tie-downs. These add more functionality to ropes and cords.
Presentation: Giftboxes are assembled, packed, and shipped in a white box with lining paper that he’ll open like a present. Gift wrap the sealed box if you wish. For happiest results, do not disassemble the box.
Box size: 10x6x6