For the serious fisherman who catches his dinner. Expert anglers know that a successful day on the water starts with a well-stocked, well-organized boat. Our premium fishing giftbox is a master system of all the tools needed to catch and process fish. Whether the catch of the day is a small brim or a whopping wahoo, this comprehensive kit adds to the ease and enjoyment of landing the fish and preparing it for the frying pan.
- Cuda Tackle Center. This tool containment system offers a convenient place to store Cuda tools. It fits securely into most cup holders, and the turning ring at the base locks it into place. Containment rods inside the tackle center hug the tools and keep them from shifting. Fits multiple tools and knives of various sizes. The net cover connects in four places to keep tools in place. An excellent choice for kayaks where space and mobility are limited.
- Cuda flexible filet knife with sheath. 6-inch knife with titanium-bonded blade, nonslip handle, and an ultralight sheath with a water-drain system and reversible loop for righties or lefties.
- Cuda 7-inch filet knife with sheath. A good all-purpose filet knife with a bit more rigid construction.
- Cuda 9-inch offset serrated knife. Provides extra leverage and increased cutting performance on flat surfaces. Full-tang construction and an oversize backbone for durability.
- Cuda sharpener. This must-have, multipurpose gadget easily sharpens non-serrated knifes, scissors, and fishing hooks. Features a built-in flathead screwdriver, four torx bits, and a lanyard hole.
- Cuda Grip & Scale. Grabs and weighs fish up to 50 pounds. Jeff says: This tool makes it so much easier to handle a fish to remove the hook. It controls and protects the fish so neither of us gets harmed.
- Cuda descaler. Keeps scales contained so they don’t go all over the place. Offers good grip with a thumb groove.
- Cuda skin gripper. Secures filets while using a knife to remove skin. This tool is far superior to board-and-clamp cleaning boards.
- Cuda micro scissors. Designed to cut mono and braided line. Feature titanium-bonded blades with dual micro serrations. Nice, big finger holes and grippy handles—great for wet or slimy hands.
- Cuda clippers. Packed with features including a super sharp cutting jaw, line pick (detangler), jig eye cleaner, wire wrapper, and a diamond grit hook sharpener. Plus, a lanyard hole.
Cuda long needle nose pliers. Titanium-bonded stainless steel pliers with an integrated crimper and long nose for removing fishhooks.
Cuda 7.5-inch pliers. Aluminum construction with an integrated side cutter. Cuts braid, mono, and fluorocarbon. The handles are ergonomic, and a convenient lanyard and sheath are included.
- Retractable lanyards. Box of 2. Work with lanyard-capable tools and emergency disconnects that are required by law in some states for boating.
- Cuda mini snips. Features titanium-bonded blades that are three times harder than untreated stainless steel. Has an internal spring system and a micro-serrated edge for increased cutting performance. Cuts braided, mono, and fluorocarbon fishing lines.
- Cuda 9-inch pistol grip pliers. Titanium-bonded, stainless steel pliers feature an integrated crimper and a long nose for removing hooks.