- Duke Cannon Cold Shower. These face and body towels are manufactured with menthol, aloe, and jojoba to provide a chilling blast as they cleanse and protect. The perfect way to cool down and recover after long days on boat or outdoors.
Line Cutterz flat-mount fishing line cutter. Mounts to Bow fishing bows, boat consoles, tackle boxes, spooling stations, rigging stations, standup paddleboards, kayaks, and beach fishing coolers to cut your lines quickly and easily. The patented cutting technology makes slicing through The toughest bow fishing line monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided fishing line quick and easy.
Gear Aid Silicone Grease. This is perfect for protecting your gears in your bow fishing reel. To keep rubber, plastic and metal on outdoor gear thoroughly lubricated with Silicone Grease by GEAR AID. Over time, these essential parts can wear out and dry up. This handy, long-lasting silicone lubricant is specially formulated to permeate rubber surfaces. When you need to protect against moisture and degradation, reach for Silicone Grease for a better seal and longer gear life in your outdoor equipment.
Camo dry bags (pair). Use a bag to hold your lunch so it doesn't contaminate the ice in your cooler. Or, use to hold uncontaminated ice so you can keep refreshing your RTIC cup. To keep your towel and cloths dry in your boat in case weather changes.
Duke Cannon Fishing and Hunting soaps. This soap effectively removes dirt, grease, guts, and fish odor. It has a subtle citrus scent.
- WD-40 Silicone lubricating spray. Silicone lubricant provides a protective, waterproof and low-friction coating to your bowfishing reel and bow. Quick-drying formula cures into a clear, stain-resistant hard film that protects your surfaces from the elements. Safe to use on metal, rubber, vinyl, and plastic without a messy residue.
- XL Gorilla Grip gloves. Slip-resistant, breathable gloves offer ample protection and superior grip yet are thin enough for jobs requiring dexterity.Glove is awesome to wear shooting your bowfishing bow. Great for handling tools, rope, fish, or anything you need to get a good grip on. Grips even when wet or oily.
- Smith's 4-inch RegalRiver Baitbreaker knife. This bait knife boasts a fine cutting edge, a serrated spine for scaling and cutting bone, a gut hook, and a line cutter. Perfect type of knife for all the needs a bow fishermen encounter.
- Atwood Battlecord. 50 feet of low-stretch 2,650-pound tensile strength cord. Secures any big haul. Comparable in strength to wire cable but light and compact. Need to tow or tie up a boat? Battlecord does the job.
- Atwood micro paracord dispenser. Lightweight and compact. Whether you need cord for around the house or on the trail, this cord dispenser makes it easy to have on hand and ready to use. Reloadable.
Hook and Arrow 100 ft of Bowfishing line. This line is made from one of the world's strongest fibers UHMWPE (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight-PolyEthylene); the same material being used in the next generation bullet proof vests. The real power of this lineis its ability to be much lighter, and stronger than polyester and nylon materials. Its composition allows it to float on water and has nearly zero stretch before breaking. It can be loaded into the atwood micro paracord dispenser.
• 100 Lbs MBS
• Ultra Strong and Ultra Low Elongation ( Stretch )
• Super Slick
• Will not Absorb Water
• Superior Quality
• Made in the USA
• Made from UHMWPE
With bowfishing being one of Jeff and Josh,s favorite hobbies, this box has your bowfishermans needs covered. When stuck and need a pull or needing to cool down from a hot day on the water this box aims at the problems most bowfisherman have.