Ribs Ribs Ribs
- BBQ Dry Rub Our BBQ Dry Rub is a combination of Smoky, Sweet, and a little Heat! This versatile rub is delicious rubbed on grilled meats, sprinkled on corn on the cob, and even mac-n-cheese! We love giving some baby back ribs a good rub with this seasoning and throwing it on the smoker. Delicious!
- Blue Ribbon Competition Style Rib Rub There's a line that separates the amateurs from the professionals. In BBQ, that line is a sweet and smoky signature rub that'll turn your backyard grill into a winners circle. Inspired by the masters of KC BBQ, this award-winning blend is victory in a jar.
- Blazen Boar BBQ sauce Add a little heat to your meat with our version of a spicy sweet sauce. Serve directly as a condiment or coat on grilled meats during the last few minutes of cooking. Sauce will caramelize on meat when heated
- Strawberry Serrano Hot Sauce Used as a Glaze on meat. The Florida Strawberry Festival, held each year in Plant City, inspired this fruit-and-chili combination, which features a unique blend of sun-ripened strawberries and spicy serrano peppers.
- Peach Maple Bourbon Hot Sauce Used The sleepy Southern charms of Savannah, Georgia inspired this sweet and savory concoction, which blends ripe peaches, maple syrup, bourbon whiskey, spices and chilies into a delicious and versatile condiment. as a Glaze
Honey Bee Hot Some may argue, but many folks say this is our best specialty hot sauce. First we raw honey ferment a big jar of garlic, then fold in fermented Habaneros. Simple, but the flavor is intense with peppery garlic and a good amount of heat. Slightly sweet.
1st Place Winner, Pepper Sauce-Peoples Choice: 2021 Austin Hot Sauce Festival.