Certain occasions demand a giant, indestructible, grizzly-proof cooler, but most other occasions call for a lighter alternative that's easy to carry. The soft-sided duffel cooler in this giftbox is capacious yet easy to carry. Complete with accessories, the cooler is perfect for a work day at deer camp or a day on the lake.
- Day trips
- Kids' practices
- Golf cart
- Gecko Realtree camo duffel cooler. This soft-sided cooler holds up to 30 cans or 22 bottles, with plenty of room for ice. Coated polyester material with antimicrobial lining.is easy to clean and offers thick, leak-proof insulation. Keeps ice frozen for 12+ hours (variable). Adjustable shoulder strap and handles make it easy and comfortable to transport. Features four zip compartments, including a rear mesh pocket that's ideal for a wireless speaker and an inner zipper mesh pocket inside the large front pocket to hold personal items.
- SubSafe (pair). 6- or 12-inch (convertible) waterproof floating containers keep food (it was designed for sub sandwiches) or personal items from getting wet in or out of a cooler. BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Jeff says: This multi-use product doubles as a cocktail shaker on the beach and protects a bottle of wine in your checked baggage.
- RTIC tumbler. 16-ounce insulated stainless steel container keeps iced drinks cold for 24+ hours and hot drinks warm for 6 hours.
- 6-Pack carrier. Innovative carrier holds a 6-pack of cans or bottles without the weight of a cooler. Keeps drinks cold up to 8 hours. Reusable freezer pack included.
- L'il Sucker (pair). Slip it on a can, bottle, mug, insulated cup, or tumbler and suction it onto a smooth surface (watercraft, ATV, tailgate, scaffolding, tractor, lawnmower, hot tub.) Stays put! No spills! Comes off effortlessly for sipping (or guzzling) and—presto!—sticks right back on.
- Gecko dry bags (3). Use one to hold small snacks so they don’t contaminate the ice and other items in your cooler. Use another to hold uncontaminated ice so you can keep refreshing your RTIC cup. Use the third to protect electronics and personal items from the elements.
- Monkey Wipes. Individually packaged wipes are handy for cleaning when soap and water are not available. Wipes easily remove grease, oil, lubricants, grime, and dirt from skin and a variety of surfaces. Stash them in the cooler or in your saddlebags, toolbox, glove compartment, emergency repair kit, shooting vest, or desk drawers.