This giftbox stars a durable everyday carry knife and, in supporting roles, a sharpener and other accessories to take care of it.What's inside:
- Boker Strike knife. A slim, sleek, automatic knife with swift push-button action. The push button releases the blade with a strong precision-fit coil spring for fast action. Just beside the firing button is a safety slide to prevent accidental deployment. Features a dedicated index finger groove and thumb groove for excellent ergonomics. Made of lightweight aluminum. (Check your state for restrictions on automatic knives.)
- Smith's 2-step adjustable knife sharpener. Features two diamond rods and two ceramic rods with three preset 15-, 20-, and 25-degree sharpening angles for the perfect edge every time. A few strokes through the diamond sharpening slots will restore the edge on a dull knife in seconds. The two crossed ceramic rods quickly touch up already sharp knives.
- Heat-resistant silicone mat. This mat is great for knife disassembly and repair. It has a non-slip, non-scratch surface with compartments for screws, springs, and other small parts. It can also be used for soldering, electronics repair, and gun cleaning.
- Screwdriver set. 56-bit professional tool driver kit has appropriately sized bits and sockets for knife repair.
- Coon P. Knife care oil helps prevent rust and corrosion. It's negatively charged to repel dust and dirt. Coon P oil originated from a fluid developed by NASA and used as a primary lubricant for the Crawler space shuttle transport vehicle.
Presentation: Giftboxes are assembled, packed, and shipped in a white box with lining paper that he’ll open like a present. Gift wrap the sealed box if you wish. For happiest results, do not disassemble the box.